About Me

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
I'm an enthusiatic crafter with a love of variety and all things hand-made. Happiest when surrounded by the chaos of several projects on the go at once, rummaging in the remnant bin, or discovering hidden treasures in Antique markets. Living in a cottage by the sea with Ben and Boris our Black Lab.

Tuesday 10 May 2011

The Beginning!

Well we all have to start somewhere, and now is as good a point as any!

Welcome to my new blog for Things To Make & Do, the workshop my mum and I run on Thursday evenings from 28 Plough Hill, Caistor. While I have previously been content with our Facebook group I started to realise that those not afflicted with an addiction to the social networking site had no access to all the information, photos and gossip we've been sharing over the past few weeks. So here we are, accessible to the world!

The plan is to share photos, links to other inspirational websites, how-to demonstrations and lots of useful information here, as well as indulge my need to show off how talented we all are!

So please get in touch, add us to your bookmarks and keep your eyes peeled for future posts xx

This is a snap from our Needle Felting workshop, great fun and so easy to get great results :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice start Lizzie, looking forward to reading more ♥

    ReplyDelete